For what it is worth this is definitely not a requirement and not
something I knew anything of so I never do it.

I think it is a perfectly fine idea and a good practice to follow so
occasional reminders of its utility are fair game.  That said, to
Bryan's point I rely on the JIRA/issues history if i need to know who
did a given review.  So we have a couple of options.

But we should probably stop short of calling this a requirement.  In
an apache sense it is not.

Thanks
Joe