Please just push to correct. Simple fixes are fine in my book.

Does it make sense to potentially scrap caching in Travis?

This is another time we have missed something like this that no caching
would have prevented. Additionally, given the large footprint of the
repository download it seems as though its benefit may be marginal as per
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/caching/#How-does-caching-work%3F