Aldrin,

While we may not get much granularity we can certainly hack our way by "rm
-rf ~/.m2/repository/whatever_we_want_to_delete" prior to calling maven ?

I appreciate caching is sometime a pain, but given our build currently
takes almost 40 minutes and travis-ci.org jobs will timeout at 50 minutes,
I suspect the time saved by not having to download dependencies comes very
handy.

I would suggest that we keep caching on (the thing that happened with
jB(C|c)rypt is not that usual after all...) but remove what we are testing
(i.e. ~/.m2/repository/org/nifi ) prior to build, what do you think?

Cheers