I'd also like NIFI-4242 and NIFI-4181 added (or if it's OK, I can label
their fix versions for 1.4.0. I wasn't sure sure I could do that, or if
that should be left to PMC/Commiters)

NIFI-4242 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4242> has a patch
with feedback, and I'll be pushing a new patch addressing the feedback
later today.
NIFI-4181 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4181> has a patch
with feedback, and I'd like to address the feedback for 1.4.0 if possible.

--Wes

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Christopher Currie <christop...@currie.com