Scott,

Definitely like the direction of standardizing NiFi and Registry around the
same set of components, so the user has a common UX. Is there precedent for
creating a new sub-project just for common components/modules to be used by
the top-level, and it's other sub-projects? My concerns are similar to
Joe's. Along those lines, if the core problems we're trying to address is
the release process and distribution, is there a less "heavy-weight" avenue?

In the past, we've also talked about pulling out the core NiFi framework to
be shared between NiFi and MiNiFi-Java for similar reasons. How we go about
solving this for the UI could be used a model for the core framework as
well.

- Joe

--
*Joe Percivall*