Hello MikeM/everyone,

One of the questions brought up in this discussion was centered around what
a design system is. I stumbled upon a really great article this morning on
this exact topic. It also links to several other really great articles and
will help us all to understand.
https://uxplanet.org/design-systems-in-2016-5415a660b29

Also, I was thinking about the name.... what does everyone think about
naming this sub-project NiFi Design System?

-Scotty