I was wondering if anyone on the dev list had given much thought to graph
database support in NiFi. There are a lot of graph databases out there, and
many of them seem to be half-baked or barely supported. Narrowing it down,
it looks like the best candidates for a no fuss, decent sized graph that we
could build up with NiFi processors would be OrientDB, Neo4J and ArangoDB.
The first two are particularly attractive because they offer JDBC drivers
which opens the potential to making them even part of the standard
JDBC-based processors.

Anyone have any opinions or insights on this issue? I might have to do
OrientDB anyway, but if someone has a good feel for the market and can make
recommendations that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike