Hi Devs,

I've got a question about an observation I've had while working with NiFi. Is there a better way to re-use process groups similar to how programming languages reference functions, libraries, classes, or pointers. I know about remote process groups and templates, but neither do exactly what I was thinking. RPGs are great, but I think the output goes to the root canvas level, and you have to have have connectors all the way back up your flow hierarchy, and that's not practical. Ultimately, I'm looking for an easy way to re-use process groups that contain common logic in many of my flows, so that I reduce the amount of places I have to change.

Hopefully that made sense. Appreciate your thoughts.

Scott