Team,

A couple folks have recently reported slowness in the UI in the recent
releases particularly with larger and more production style flows.  It
appears to be related to when back pressure prediction is enabled [1].

It also appears this is already fixed [2] and on 1.12.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'd like to produce a release which captures this.  It isn't clear that
1.12 is ready to roll but happy to look into that path if so.  There are
already 177+ closed JIRAs on that thing!!

Alternatively if easier I could kick out another on 1.11 which would be
1.11.5 and go looking opportunistically for other bits to grab as well.

Any thoughts?

Joe