Joe,

I do think there are a couple of things that I’d like to see make it into 1.12.
I worked on NIFI-7476 [1] and it’s been merged to master. But it adds a couple
of fields to the data model for Process Groups. So that, unfortunately, means
we need to update the data model in NiFi Registry [3] and release that before
releasing NiFi. Otherwise, those changes can be made in NiFi but when a group
pushed to the registry, the changes will be lost. I’m working NIFIREG-398 now
and should have a PR up soon. Also, related is NIFI-7509 [4], which I have a PR
up for.

I am hoping to have all of this merged by end of the week.

Thanks
-Mark

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-398

On Jun 9, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Andy LoPresto