I would like to refactor the OAuth2TokenProvider controller service to use
the class that InvokeHttp now delegates to (OkHttpClientBuilderUtils?) for
SSL configuration. I could get a pretty fast turn around on that one.

Also, would like to see if we can get
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4217 and
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4204 reviewed and merged.

The latter is a nice-to-have that can wait until 1.13 if need be.