I suggest that we really need to get all discussions, participation,
and contributions "under one roof" so to speak, at
dev@nuttx.apache.org. I think the Slack, the Google Group, the
LinkedIn Group, and any other forums that fragment participants,
should wind up soon. Whenever we reply to a message there, we should
remind people that those forums are deprecated and that they should
join dev@nuttx.apache.org.

I think at least the LinkedIn group is not in this category of
removing users from the mailing list, quite the opposite. The LinkedIn
group goal is to advertise and show projects and products using NuttX.
Many people discovered NuttX thanks our announcements there. There is
not a discussion group in the Linkedin, but only a showcase for NuttX.

The LinkedIn group really is a different creature.  It has thousands of subscribers and close to no participation.  Alan is essentially the only poster there.

I am willing to shut down the Slack right now, at this moment. Every time I proposed doing that, people balk because there might be something of importance there.  There might be, but it would be in a closed channel or a person-to-person conversation.  I think it should go now, but I need support and concurrence to take that step.

Just speak the words and it is gone.