On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 6:52 PM Alan Carvalho de Assis <acas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HI Justin,
>
> On 12/13/19, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would have no issue with keeping the linked in group, especially it
> used
> > like that. It would be best to share ownership of it to all the PPMC.
> Many
> > project have twitter accounts. facebook pages, stack overflow accounts
> etc
> > etc. What important is the he main discussion happens on this mailing
> list
> > and that the decisions are made here.
> >

> I agree! Currently only I and Greg are the Managers of the group, but
> we can extent it to all PPMC interested to advertise about this great
> project.
>
> So, if someone here want to help us in the LinkedIn group, please just
> inform your LinkedIn account and we will add you as Manager as well

Okay, I understand better the purpose of the LinkedIn and I agree that it
should stay.

I'm all in favor of advertising the existence of NuttX far and wide.

By the same token, can we keep the Google Group and use it the same way,
I.e., post a copy of all announcements there but if anyone new comes along
and asks questions we should point them to the official discussion channel?

Nathan