Hi,

> I did create a #nuttx channel in the ASF slack:
> https://app.slack.com/client/, but it has been recommended that we not use
> that Slack for communication either.

It’s fine to talk there but decisions need to be made on the mailing list. Real
time communication excludes people who may not be in your time zone or may not
be able to work on the project during their $dayjob, asynchronous communication
(i.e email) is preferred as it allows everyone a chance to be involved. There
are other good reason as well previously discussed.

While I'm a user of Slack and follow about 20 slack workspaces I'm not going to
closely follow any NuttX slack channel, following the mailing list is all that
should be needed o know what is going on in a project.

Thanks,
Justin