Greg,

Ok, I can boot the SAMA5D3-Xplained board to the NuttX shell using the
procedure you outlined! (Loading the nuttx binary into RAM using the J-Link
debugger.) Thank you! Super! NSH is accessible via the DBGU port.

I'll try the same procedure on the SAMA5D2-XULT board either tomorrow or in
the next few days.

Now... to figure out how go get the D3 board to boot from flash or the SD
Card. :) I will try to follow the README file.

Thank you so much!

cheers
adam

--