we basically prevent changes on files unless you can fix all nxstyle
issues in them.
i don't think it's a good idea.

i believe that there can be changes more important than style fixes.
in addition to -r option you suggested,
i'd suggest to make precheck separate from other (IMO more important)
checks like build tests
so that reviewers can choose to "ignore" nxstyle errors after inspecting them.