Hi Greg,

Yes, it may be horrible. Please don't look at the results right now then...
this is a work in progress.

I'm just trying to do the development and coordination in the open, as the
Apache folks have asked— no off-list communication, right?

I just posted these so David and others could easily look at the output,
not because I was going to submit any kind of PR. It seems like it should
be ok to show work-in-progress here. Otherwise how can we collaborate?

When it's more fully baked, we'll let you know. :)

-adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>