Can we keep the doc and nuttx in one git? The major of document is normally
couple with the code. The separation make the
synchronization between code and document more harder. Other similar
project(e.g. Linux and Zephyr) use the same git manage both
code and document:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/Documentation
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/tree/master/doc
Other propose looks good to me. Maybe we can integrate wiki into the new
document structure later.

Thanks
Xiang

technical docs)
> which would generate the documentation using Sphinx on GitHub CI and make
> that available somewhere in the website. Using
> GitHub CI to build docs using Sphinx appears also very easy:
> https://github.com/marketplace/actions/sphinx-build. The
"readthedocs"
> theme looks very nice also: https://sphinx-rtd-theme.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
>
> For (1) I can start by porting the main README and maybe then we could
> distribute the task for all other READMEs.
> Regarding (2), this repository would follow versioning of NuttX as well as
> mater. On the website one can choose which version of
the