On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 7:07 PM Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those really opposed to HTML, another option is to simply use the
> Confluence versions of the documents here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Documentation
>
> These are the same documents that are currently in nuttx/Documentation.
> They are read-only now (since the master is in the repository), but
> imagine that could change.

I think there is an advantage to documentation being in the repository (and
by extension in the releases): Longevity of the documents. If someone has a
copy of the tarball and no Internet, they have the docs. I suppose this
might be less of a concern today than it was in the past, but I think
there's some legitimacy to it still.

Nathan