I generated the project board for all the OS PRs in this release
cycle.  I already sorted out a bunch of minor ones, but there are
around 1000PRs that came in this cycle.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/projects/9

Nathan in the past you have created the confluence page to add these
to, do you want to do that again?  Might be easier if we tweaked it to
be in markdown so there is less extra work converting it to markdown
later?

--Brennan