On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 1:43 PM Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:12 AM <alin.jerpe...@sony.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Berenan,
>>
>> Since I did not manage to access confluence I finished sorting all PRs from
>> the project board
>> Please take a look and if possible transfer them to confluence
>>
>> Thanks
>> Alin
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know why the page won't load for you. Maybe
> the URL in the email got messed up somehow? Could you try to access the NuttX
> cwiki and navigate to the page using the navigation menu on the left? I think
> release notes (current and older) are under Project Administration or one of
> those subheadings toward the end.
>
> There shouldn't be any access restrictions on any of the cwiki pages.
>
> Unfortunately I am away from my machine today so I can't check what's going
> on with the page. If all else fails, feel free to create a new page and later
> I will manually merge the contents from the old one.

I looked into it, and AFAICT you should be able to navigate to the
cwiki page by going to the top page and using the navigation tree
sidebar to go to:

Project Administration -> Releases -> Release Notes -> NuttX 10.1

or access the page at this link, (assuming it doesn't get messed up
going through email):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/NuttX+10.1

I have just accessed this page without logging in, as an
unauthenticated user, and from a different web browser than I normally
use, to ensure there isn't some restriction on it.

Please retry; if you have problems, check the URL (there is a '+'
(plus) sign there and also a '.' (period); maybe that's causing
problems?) and perhaps try clearing any stale browsing history... Let
me know if the page is still inaccessible.

Thanks,
Nathan