Following the discussion related to the "inline" keyword usage in common
code. I have done draft changes in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/pull/5201 with an approach that
possibly can be used to get rid of "inline" in common code.
But I'm not even sure if this is needed to anyone, since there are no
reports about compilation issues for any of the supported platforms. This
means that the platforms are either not used (projects not updated to the
latest NuttX release) or all used compilers support "inline" (and maybe
C99).
I would appreciate it if people can give feedback should I continue
changing 7000 other places, or just drop this activity.

Best regards,
Petro

пн, 10 січ. 2022 р. о 17:17 Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> пише: