On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 8:19 AM Alan Carvalho de Assis <acas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think there is some issues in the Apache Foundation email infra,
> this is the second time it happens. The same email is send again after
> some days.

Perhaps the emails in question have been waiting on a human moderator? I
don't know whether we have moderation for this list, and if so, which
messages are routed through moderation or who is doing this task, but that
seems to me to be a possible reason for delayed delivery. In any case if we
do have a moderator, keep in mind that they are volunteering their time to
do it so we should be thankful for their efforts, not complain, but perhaps
we should look into adding more of us as moderators of this list to reduce
the bottleneck?

Nathan