For the checklist, there are two points where we gonna need external
help, probably from our mentors:

1. Demonstrate ability to create Apache releases
2. Demonstrate community readiness

For the first one, Nathan has summarized above the work that has been
done.  We believe that the project has demonstrated the ability to
create Apache releases, but is there something else to consider?
For the second one, I'm not sure what it means.  If it's regarding the
health of the project technically, again Nathan has summarized the
accomplishments.  If it's regarding the conduct of the project with
regards to the Apache way, I believe we've been on track.

> I hope we get github.com/apache/nuttx and github.com/apache/apps soon (hope
they accept we use this /apps name, will make our users life easier!)

The apps one is confusing.  It doesn't indicate that it's part of
NuttX.  Actually, it doesn't indicate what project it belongs to at
all and I believe a lot of people would ask what this is.