I think so. I'm using Konsole and I'm pretty sure this worked before.
What's surprising is that the board boots fine, finds its IP address
through DHCP, prints the NSH title and prompt... only then does it get
messed up. It consistently printed the same junk except once, when it
printed ^[[7;6R instead. If I were using a serial connection I'd look into
the baud rate and line settings but this is using the  network, which
appears to be working. I don't know what's going on but I wonder if it's
corruption from something unrelated in the firmware or perhaps a recently
introduced bug. I'm using latest master but maybe I need to try an older
one and if that works then narrow it down with a bisect... Hmmm...

Thinking....
Nathan