I have two pre-Apache NuttX domains that are parked and one of them expires soon. /I will not be renewing them/ so if someone has a legitimate use for these domains, I will transfer them to you.  These are available:

 * /nuttx.com/ will expire April 2, 2023.  This would would be a good
   place to sell NuttX merch or to make NuttX engineering services
   available.
 * /nuttx.org/- will expire May 30, 2024.  This was the original NuttX
   web site for many years.

Any of you are welcome to the them.  A caution:  The ASF holds the NuttX trademark now and could object to some uses of these domains.  You would need to coordinate that somehow.

Greg