So a little more progress on this one.

Turning on C++ Exception support for the PicoW:nsh build configuration
generates errors:

CC:  pthread/pthread_testcancel.c machine/arm/gnu_unwind_find_exidx.c:32:8:
error: unknown type name '__EIT_entry'
   32 | static __EIT_entry *__exidx_start_elf;
      |        ^~~~~~~~~~~

Configuration is:

- C++ enabled
- uCLib++ library
- GNU low level support
- Exceptions enabled.

Turning exceptions off gives me missing symbols, guess that is going to be a
missing library in the link phase.

Regards,
Mark
Blog: blog.thepcsite.co.uk