With the patch I am seeing the application exit, it is not excepting my main
program loop.

Also, version is now listed as 10.4 not 12.1.

Re comment about LLVm - I’m just looking for something that works and at the
moment uCLib++ and LLVm do not work in 12.1.

Regards,
Mark
Blog: blog.thepcsite.co.uk
Twitter: @nevynuk