UCLibc++ is very old.  Most people use libxx from LLVMSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Stevens <m...@thepcsite.co.uk>
Date: 6/25/23  1:50 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: dev@nuttx.apache.org Subject: Re: C++
Support So a little more progress on this one.Turning on C++ Exception support
for the PicoW:nsh build configuration generates errors:CC:
pthread/pthread_testcancel.c machine/arm/gnu_unwind_find_exidx.c:32:8: error:
unknown type name '__EIT_entry'   32 | static __EIT_entry *__exidx_start_elf;
   |        ^~~~~~~~~~~Configuration is:- C++ enabled- uCLib++ library- GNU low
level support- Exceptions enabled.Turning exceptions off gives me missing
symbols, guess that is going to be a missing library in the link
phase.Regards,Mark_____________________________Blog:
blog.thepcsite.co.ukTwitter: @nevynuk> On 24 Jun 2023, at 18:59, Mark Stevens
<m...@thepcsite.co.uk> wrote:> > I’m currently working on a home project with
NuttX and my preferred language is really C++ for what I am doing.  I can work
in C if necessary but I’d like to use some C++ features.> > So far I have
managed to get the framework of what is needed configured and the next step is
to start some application implementation.  So I’m thinking core logic unit
tested using the simulator and basic C++ application on the laptop.> > So I
have started a fairly basic test scenario and hit a problem with the C++
support in NuttX.> > My application is going to be using some of the STL, at
the moment I’m hitting issues with string and vector, two fairly basic and
simple classes.  I’m not getting any application to compile successfully.  I
have tried:> > - Basic C++ support> - LLVM with both the LLVM and GNU low level
libraries> - uCLib++ with both LLVM and GNU libraries> > I have tried this with
both the sim:nsh and the raspberrypi-pico-w:nsh configurations.> > The classes
I am using are fairly basic so I could implement them myself, I would prefer to
use a library version though.> > Has anyone managed to use the C++ libraries
with NuttX ?> > Regards,> Mark> _____________________________> Blog:
blog.thepcsite.co.uk> Twitter: @nevynuk> > > > >