Thanks I'll try *--install-prefix* when setting up my Air and probably
raise a PR for that.

I'll also look into better options for *kconfig-frontends*.

As for Blender, I had been using Autodesk for modeling / 3D printing and
then for some reason, I can't even recall, I downloaded Blender, and then I
started going down the rabbit hole of 3D rendering. I'm not into games, but
I am interested in short films and cinema,. Last week I picked up a Dell
Visor and was able to get a Raspberry Pi to generate the required 2880x1440
resolution and played with some stereo renders. Blender has some VR support
but only on Windows. Iv mainly learned Blender by adding my own robot
designs to the example scenes and experimenting with python scripting. If
the robot's never exist in reality, they can at least exist in my mind..

https://catchpole.net/img/catchpole-wall1200.jpg

CC