Dear Alan, Dear NuttX community, greetings!

> Nice to see they added JTAG support to avrdude, but only few AVR8
> has JTAG support (i.e. Atmega128 has).

I trust you're all doing so well. I revisited the NuttX codebase today. I
created a sample at32uc3b0256 (avr32dev1) Microchip Studio project to
see if I can import the relevant NuttX files. It is time consuming.

I downloaded NuttX 10.1.0 RC-1 and Apps 10.1.0 a couple of hours
ago. I invoked "make V=1" to see the details. I have isolated the core
files (including libs) responsible for the build.

I am just working with the assumption that not a lot has changed
between 10.1.0 and the current master branch with regards to AVR32. I
know this approach is a bit tedious. If I can prove avr32dev1, Mizar32
is not very far away from there.

I wanted to specifically write to you to check if anyone else from the
community has already furthered (OR in the process of) NuttX in the
context of AVR32. I just want to avoid duplication of effort.

May I proceed this way? At least we'll know why avr32dev1 won't boot
with the current state of things.

My best regards to all.

P.S. Just wondering: would "make export" help in my case?