Roger that :-) I was thinking about experiment like in "Sphery vs.
Shapes" to convert NuttX code to FPGA LUT directly with no CPU.. but
if that makes no sense then probably Open-Source RISC-V would be the
best choice and there are some ready to use implementations that could
constitute our reference NuttX@FPGA design.. the goal here probably
would be to run on smallest possible LUT count or something with
amazingly better performance than out-of-the-box hardware? :-)

Let Victor / PMC decide on the task specifics and priorities, sorry
for the noise folks :-)