Hi,

I see that only the 743zi is in the tree, but it should not be too hard to clone that, change its config entries, and use it. Only a "nsh" config can be enough to start.

This CPU is also not explicitly supported, but the H753Z is present. You can add the missing entries in kconfig, after checking the hardware differences, which should be minor, and use that for your board.

Even if this is missing minor cpu features it could be a good place to start.

Then you can contribute it back if you wish.

Sebastien