The phy on the nucleo-h743zi is supported, I have it working in an industrialized product.

It does not have an interrupt line, so cable state detection requires a polling daemon.

However, the default network configuration provided in NuttX examples is cumbersome and too much linked with NSH

It can work for simple tests and demos, but you will have to write a proper network management daemon if you plan to use more than one network app.

Sebastien