This is from two days back, I am not sure on number.
This is just a initial test, If people are interested and we can come up
with some default browser settings like,

Set
1) ofbiz.apache.org as FireFox home page.
2) Add Application Bookmarks on Toolbar
3) Spot on Browser where we can put revision number.

even more things.

Regards
Anil Patel