David E. Jones wrote:
BTW, I plead and beg on my knees Adrian: don't try to make massive changes and submit huge patches! Please! Please! PLEASE! I beg of you! Please try to keep patches more granular and to address a single issue that can be easily reviewed by committers.

This is important for smooth progress in the project. I'm rather concerned right now with the approach various people are trying to take to contribute to OFBiz, and the lack of good review on the part of committers. Following the above plea will help significantly with this, and it will get your patches reviewed and committed far more quickly, and the patches from others committed more quickly and without causing so many negative side-effects for what you are trying to do with OFBiz.

Relax. I wasn't planning on submitting a patch. I was going to attach the modified css file to an upcoming email to get community comments.