You have quite an imagination.

-David

On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:01 PM, Chris Howe wrote:

Being tempted to ask for a vote, insinuates that you
want to condone a practice whereby if you go to review
a patch like in Adrian's case and it has superflous
formatting changes, that you would delete it from JIRA
in a "sorry kid, you're wasting my time" dismissal
(email impressions added for levity).  Anything less
is what is currently going on and wouldn't need a
vote.  People aren't tempted to vote on the status
quo.

--- "David E. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ummm... what do you think when you think of a
rejection policy? We
already have patch rejection policies when problems
are found...

-David