David

Can you explain your reticence to adding an Apache OFBiz sandbox where
more members of the community could share their work?

I can see this section possibly getting a disorganized over time with
*junk*... but it can be deleted easily enough. As a top level project
would it possible and better to organize a sub project for this?

Thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel

*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-
Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com
14150 NE 20th St. Suite F1
Bellevue, WA 98007
800-734-3588    425-895-0050