Jonathon as an innocent bystander, all I can say is that with every word you type you are rubbing people the wrong way. Please just take a moment to read thru your posts before hitting send - and think about the fact that there are tons of people here from different backgrounds who are pushing towards the same goal.

I realize that your intentions are good and that you're working towards that same goal, but understand that if you're rubbing everyone the wrong way - it might not be them, but how you're choosing to phrase your questions, comments and concerns.

All I ask is that you think about what you're saying and where you really want things to go and phrase things accordingly. I'm not saying that all responses to your digging have been phrased smoothly - but you can only control yourself - so let's all give it a try.

This is not totally relevant, but I believe I wrote this up sometime around the last episode people rubbing others the wrong way on the dev list - http://www.nabble.com/Why's-everybody-baggin'-on-OFBiz- lately-t3081858.html

Anyways, I hope you read this for what it is - a request to come together - and you take my suggestions seriously. Thanks for posting Jonathon and we look forward to more helpful things out of your in the future.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert