I think that we have to make a plan.
What I think should be done before/for the release is at least:

1) fix or resolve at least the critical bugs: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310500&priority=2&resolution=-1 2) of course, prepare the distribution as described here: http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/1wE 3) it would be nice to add a new ROOT index page to list all the available applications (including the specialpurpose ones), give some basic information about OFBiz (similar to the ones in the Webtools main page, that I'd like to remove from there)
4) prepare a good press release
5) update the site's main page to announce it and update the download page

Jacopo

Si Chen wrote:
What are the plans for doing the next OFBIZ release?