Alternatively Ean, and maybe even better: in an ideal world what would you use
in place of the MiniLang/simple-method code (regardless of whether or not it
exists already)?

As we've done in the past, if there is anything that represents a sufficient
efficiency gain for development and maintenance it may very well be worth the
transition to it.

-David

Al Byers wrote:
Ean,

Hey, if Andrew can see the light and convert then there may even be hope for
you :0)

-Al