As Adrian said there isn't one, but I don't think we're ready for one either.
The dev mailing list is much better for, and is really meant for, discussions
like this.

-David

Daniel Martínez wrote:
Adrian,

Is there an ofbiz issue already setup for this? Or should I create a new
one?

Thanks,
--
Daniel

Adrian Crum escribió:
2. Date/time input format. I agree that the descending format should
be retained for consistency sake. However, our users prefer to input
dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format. So, I'll leave that issue alone and
let someone else tackle the configurable data entry format that Daniel
Martinez proposed.