Hi Jack,

I integrated the AJAX aspects of Dojo into the Widget Engine. Haven't done much
with the Dojo widgets.

Check out the Form Widget elements like <field> and attributes like "action", the ideas are there. At the simplest level, my integration merely makes it unnecessary for you to write any javascript codes to do AJAX, that's all.

There are also several extensions that have more to do with javascript than with Dojo. As we get more and more common javascript chunks showing up, we can also abstract those into the Widget Engine.

Hope you understand my rough illustration of my integration strategy. No rocket science, as you can see.

Rather than have me dump to you my assorted toolsets, why don't you specify on JIRA exactly what you need to get done with Dojo and Widget Engine? I'll submit small and self-contained patches to address specific needs. Cleaner that way, and easier to merge into OFBiz SVN.

So is Dojo to chosen toolkit? I'd vote for it, since it already is in OFBiz SVN.

Jonathon

guo weizhan wrote:
Hi Jonathon,

How do you built dojo into the Widget Engine? Is there any code I can reuse?

And I think Dojo it's powerfull, I like dojo to deal js as the div.

Thanks,

Jack Guo