On Oct 24, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

Adam Heath wrote:
Andrew Zeneski wrote:
I cannot say exactly how much damage it causes, but since this is as far as the framework will compile, I figured it was time for a quick patch. If you have a better fix, please by all means check it in. Otherwise,
let's just make sure we can compile the trunk without errors.

Andrew

-----

classes:
    [javac] Compiling 15 source files to
/Users/jaz/Sandbox/kickstartr/framework/entityext/build/classes
    [javac]
/Users/jaz/Sandbox/kickstartr/framework/entityext/src/org/ofbiz/ entityext/synchronization/EntitySyncContext.java:305:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
runSync (java.lang.String,java.util.Map<java.lang.Object,java.lang.Object>)
    [javac] location: interface org.ofbiz.service.LocalDispatcher
    [javac]             Map initialHistoryRes =
dispatcher.runSync("createEntitySyncHistory",
UtilMisc.toMap("entitySyncId", entitySyncId, "runStatusId",
"ESR_RUNNING", "beginningSynchTime", this.currentRunStartTime,
"lastCandidateEndTime", this.currentRunEndTime, "userLogin", userLogin));

Everything compiles for me.  I don't check in unless things compile.
What javac are you using? I use java 1.6 normally. I just tried with java 1.5, and it worked as well. 1.5 had a few more warnings, but those
aren't errors.

So, Andy, are you going to respond to this, or what?

I seem to remember him responding, including a paste of the compile errors he was getting and such.

I'm guessing you didn't see that message... I've deleted it already but can look it up if you can't find it. Of course, you should be able to look it up pretty easily too... ;)