I have a controller.xml
it has the include for the partymgr in it.
I have a menu widget that calls the partmgr
I have the PartymgrDecoratorLocation in my web.xml
so I get to the find screen OK.
I have a few others in my web.xml as well.
so I can navigate.
however if you don't have these in your web.xml that is in the same
directory as the controller.xml you are using
https://localhost:8443/myapp/control/partymgr
then you get messages like this.

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://party/widget/partymgr/CommunicationScreens.xml#EditCommunicationEvent]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find screen with name
[CommonCommunicationEventDecorator] in the same file as the screen with
name [EditCommunicationEvent] (Could not find screen with name
[CommonCommunicationEventDecorator] in the same file as the screen with
name [EditCommunicationEvent])

BJ,

Do you have any specific examples of what you're describing?

-Adrian

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/5/2007 3:59 PM: