you missed something
I can simply copy paste the Context into my web.xml since these are
defined in each apps web.xml.

I am pointing out that what ever is reading the controller in a
application should also read the web.xml contexts.
This would make it so there is no need to copy anything.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 11/7/2007 2:19 PM: