Hello,

I search to call a labelization from a flexibleStringExpander without uiLableMap in my context.

Instead call like that ${groovy: org.apache.ofbiz.base.UtilProperty.getMessage(myRessource, myLabel, locale)}, I implemented an uel function : ${str:label(myRessource, myLable, locale)}

I like to have your remarks on the naming. I use first str: cover perhaps it's better to use util: ? And "label" for the english friendly it' ok for you or you have a better suggest ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>