Le 22/08/2017 à 13:52, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Hello,

I search to call a labelization from a flexibleStringExpander without
uiLableMap in my context.

Instead call like that ${groovy: org.apache.ofbiz.base.UtilProperty.getMessage(myRessource, myLabel, locale)}, I implemented an uel function : ${str:label(myRessource, myLable, locale)}

I like to have your remarks on the naming. I use first str: cover perhaps it's better to use util: ? And "label" for the english friendly it' ok for you or you have a better suggest ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

str or util is OK with me since we use both already, no strong opinion.
As well for label which sounds good to me

Jacques

BTW, is this new UEL for forms?  Because remember we have decided to deprecate
Minilang where so far ${str: and ${util: UELs are mostly used.