I search to call a labelization from a flexibleStringExpander without uiLableMap in my context.

Instead call like that ${groovy: org.apache.ofbiz.base.UtilProperty.getMessage(myRessource, myLabel, locale)}, I implemented an uel function : ${str:label(myRessource, myLable, locale)} ...
BTW, is this new UEL for forms? Because remember we have decided to deprecate Minilang where so far ${str: and ${util: UELs are mostly used.

Jacques
Not really, I just want call it from the theme definition
        <visual-theme id="BLUELIGHT" display-name="BlueLight Theme">
<description>${str:label('CommonEntityLabels', 'VisualTheme.description.BLUELIGHT', locale)}</description>
            <screenshot location="/bluelight/screenshot.jpg"/>
        </visual-theme>
I didn't think about minilang, but I always in my mind to improve de groovyDSL like previously

Nicolas