+1 clearly

Jacques

Le 30/08/2017 à 15:23, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
Hello everyone,

For one of my assignments, I need to find out entity changes that took
place between an older release and the latest release.

One of the solutions that came up was comparing the database using MySQL
Workbench or some other utility. I found around 60+ new entity changes and
a lot of minor field changes since last big book was published (OFBiz 9 I
suppose).
It's fascinating for me that around 8 years passed since then and data
model still stands well (Kudos to Universal Data Model that we followed in
OFBiz)

Just a proposal, since we don't have so many frequent changes in the data
model. It will be good to have a page or some other method defined to keep
a track of such changes.

I feel such information can be quite helpful when migrating from an older
to some newer release.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>